Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked nachos recipe. To cook baked nachos you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Nachos:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 medium of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 small of can sliced olives (drained).
- Provide 1 medium of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of jalepenos sliced.
- Take 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- Prepare 1 bag of tortillas chips.
- Take 2 cup of shredded colby jack.
Steps to make Baked Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add all other ingredients besides the cheese and simmer until sauce thickens (about five minutes).
- Build your nachos. Start with a layer of chips then cheese then beef mix then more cheese. Repeat once..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa and sour cream and enjoy :).
If you find this Baked Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.