Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian lentil curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian lentil curry recipe. To cook vegetarian lentil curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian lentil curry:
- You need 150 g of dried green lentils.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puré.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 500 ml of water.
- Provide 1 of vegetable stock.
- You need 2-3 of potatoes, cut into small pieces.
- Get of Optional.
- You need of Peas, carrots, sweetcorn or other vegetables.
Steps to make Vegetarian lentil curry:
- Rinse the lentils and soak in plenty of water for at least 4 hours..
- Chop onion and garlic and fry in a bit of oil until they're soft. Add curry powder and cook for another minute..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for about about 30 minutes (check the potatoes and lentils are done)..
If you find this Vegetarian lentil curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.