Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut green lentil curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut green lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut green lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut green lentil curry recipe. You can cook coconut green lentil curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut green lentil curry:
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 of small tomatoes.
- Provide 1 pinch of tumeric powder.
- Use 1 of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of coriander for garnish.
- Provide 2 cup of pre- boiled till soft green dhal/lentils.
Steps to make Coconut green lentil curry:
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till soft then add the tumeric and tomatoes and fry till tomatoes r mushy..
- Add the tomato paste,salt and red chilli and fry a little more..
- Now add the dhal and a little water and let it boil for 10 mins..
- Then add the coconut milk and let it boil some more till curry thickens..
- Garnish with coriander..
If you find this Coconut green lentil curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.