Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe. To cook red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- You need 1&1/2 cup of Red lentils (masoor Dal).
- Get 7 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of finely chopped onions.
- Provide 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide 2 medium sized of tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 5-6 spoons of Refined oil.
- Get As required of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as required of coriander powder.
- Get As required of cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide To taste of Red chili powder.
- Use As required of Garam masala.
- Provide as required of Kasuri methi.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- Take that 1 & 1/2 cup of red lentils / masoor Dal & soaked it in water for 3-4 hours After that make a paste of it. Make the paste thick. It shouldn't be in running consistency..
- Now add half of the chopped onions & all chopped green chillies to that paste. Now add salt to taste & 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste to that lentils paste. Mix it gently..
- Now hit a pan, add oil & the lentils mix to the pan in small amount. Just the way we make small pancakes. And make fritters..
- After the fritters are done hit a kadhai. Add oil & the leftover chopped onions to it. Fry it till golden brown. Then add ginger garlic paste to it. After the masalas are done add chopped tomatoes..
- After the tomatoes became soft. Make the stove's flame slow & add spices – 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder, salt to taste, coriander & cumin powder in same quantity (1/2 tbsp), add red chili powder according to your taste. And 2-3 tbsp of water..
- Chopped the Boiled potatoes & add them in that tomato gravy & cover it for 5 mins in slow flame..
- Now take the curd add 1tbsp of sugar into it. With 2-3 tbsp of water and mixed properly. And add that curd Mixture into the tomato gravy. And keep string till a boil comes. In slow flame..
- After that make the stove flame to medium cook the Gravy for more 10 mins. Add 1 & 1/2 cups of water..
- After adding water let it come to a boil. Then add those fritters & kasuri methi. And cover it for more 10 mins..
- That's it. Serve it hot with chapati or rice..
If you find this Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.