Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil turnip curry (rice cooker version) recipe. You can cook red lentil turnip curry (rice cooker version) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version):
- Prepare 3 of large turnips.
- You need 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Provide 1 cup of dashi broth (or vegetable broth).
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 cup of mushrooms (any type).
- Provide 1 cup of roughly chopped Bok choy/spinach.
- Get of Parsley.
- Provide of Lemon slices (Optional).
Instructions to make Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version):
- Peel, Dice and chop turnips.
- Place red lentils, broth, curry powder, turnips, mushrooms (in that order) in rice cooker. Cook in normal rice mode.
- 10 mins before cooking ends, stir in chopped parsley and Bok choy..
- We served it with pan-fried salmon. You can of course go totally vegan and increase the amount lentils in the curry. Freezes well and delicious!.
If you find this Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.