Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpeas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. You can cook chickpeas curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpeas curry:
- Take of chickpeas soaked and boiled.
- Prepare of large onion grind paste.
- Get of tomatoes grind paste.
- Get of green chilli.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Ajwain/carom seeds.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of tamarind pulp.
- Take of salt.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Chickpeas curry:
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds green chilli and ajwain and add grind onion paste and add ginger garlic paste stir fry well add tomatoes paste stir fry and add salt red chilli powder coriander powder turmeric powder and stir fry.
- Add chickpeas and cook add some for gravy and cook well add tamarind pulp 2 green slit chilli and chopped coriander leaves.
- Ready to serve with paratha.
If you find this Chickpeas curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.