Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil curry recipe. To make red lentil curry you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Lentil Curry:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Canola/Vegtable Oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 8 of Green onions/Scallions White and green parts seperated.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 4 of Carrots, Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large Russet Potato.
- Take 1 cup of Split red lentils.
- Use 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of Nann bread and lime wedges.
Steps to make Red Lentil Curry:
- Heat oil in large saucpan or metal pot over medium-high heat..
- Add ginger, garlic, and scallion/green onion whites and cook. Stirring frequently until softened. 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add carrots, potatoes, lentils, broth, salt, and pepper. and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until the lentils and vegetables or tender 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Server with Naan and lime wedge, Sprinkle with green parts of scallion/green onion.
If you find this Red Lentil Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.