Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock pot ham and bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot ham and bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot ham and bean soup recipe. You can have crock pot ham and bean soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock pot ham and bean soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of white beans.
- Provide 1 of ham bone.
- You need 2 cup of diced ham.
- You need 36 oz of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 2 of carrots- chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks- chopped.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of dry mustard.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Crock pot ham and bean soup:
- Soak dry beans for 8 hours. I add baking soda to reduce side effects of beans. Rinse very well..
- Melt butter, add onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook until tender. Add flour 1 Tbsp at a time until a paste is made and everything is mixed together..
- Dice ham and add to crock pot with bone and beans..
- Add chicken broth to carrot mixture. Pour into crock pot with other ingredients..
- Add spices and seasoning to soup. Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
If you find this Crock pot ham and bean soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.