Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabari Njandu Curry / Malabar Style Crab Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabari Njandu Curry / Malabar Style Crab Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malabari njandu curry / malabar style crab curry recipe. To cook malabari njandu curry / malabar style crab curry you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabari Njandu Curry / Malabar Style Crab Curry:
- Prepare 500 g of Crabs.
- Use 1 of Onion – thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of Shallots- thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of Green chilies-slight lengthwise.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 or 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 ” piece of Ginger – finely chopped.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Water.
Steps to make Malabari Njandu Curry / Malabar Style Crab Curry:
- Clean the crabs. Separate the shells and break the legs. Marinate the crabs with turmeric powder & salt. Boil the crabs for 10-15 mins. Keep it aside. In a blender, make a smooth paste of the grated coconut, shallots, and the spice powders, adding little water. Keep it aside. Heat oil in a claypot/manchatti. Splutter mustard seeds & fenugreek seeds..
- Add the sliced onion, green chilies, & curry leaves. Saute until onion becomes translucent. Add the chopped tomatoes and saute until they are soft and mushy and the oil starts to separate. Add the prepared coconut paste, 1/2 cup of water, and salt to taste. Mix until well combined..
- Add the boiled crabs and mix gently. Cover and cook until crab is cooked well and the gravy becomes thick. Garnish with more curry leaves. Remove from flame. Serve with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Malabari Njandu Curry / Malabar Style Crab Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.