Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Gobi qeema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobi qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobi qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobi qeema recipe. You can have gobi qeema using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gobi qeema:
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken mince.
- Get of Cauliflower 1 kg cut into florets.
- Get 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Take of Onions 2 sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Provide of Tomatoes 2 sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ginger juleine.
- Take of Coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
- Get of Green chillies 2 sliced.
Instructions to make Gobi qeema:
- Put oil, fry onions till golden. Add in ginger/garlic paste and stir for few seconds..
- Next add in tomatoes along with salt, red chilli powder, haldi, zeera and coriander powder with 1/4 cup water and cook till oil comes on top..
- Then add in chicken minced ac and fry till colour changes on high heat for as about 10 minutes..
- Add in cauliflower florets and put it on dum for 15 to 20 minutes till done..
- Add in ginger, green chillies and again cover for 5 minutes..
- Dish out, sprinkle garam masala and coriander leaves..
If you find this Gobi qeema recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.