Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Gobhi Matar Keema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi Matar Keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi Matar Keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi matar keema recipe. To cook gobhi matar keema you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi Matar Keema:
- Use 1 of gobhi (cauliflower).
- You need 1 bowl of mater (peas).
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide To taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of haldi/ Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Gobhi Matar Keema:
- Firstly wash gobhi, grate and keep aside.Peel mater, boil, drain and keep aside. Grate ginger and cut green chilli..
- Heat oil in kadhai add cumin seeds and small pinch Hing. When jeera splutter add ginger and green chillies..
- Add all dry spices and stir.Add grated gobhi and mix well and cook for 10 mints.In between stir continue. After 10 mint add boiled mater and Coriander leaves cook for 2 mint.Off the flame and serve garma – garam gobhi matar Keema with roti,Parantha..
If you find this Gobhi Matar Keema recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.