Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi qeema recipe. You can have gobhi qeema using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi qeema:
- Get half kg of qeema.
- You need 1 big of cauliflower chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of red powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 5 of tomatoes grinded.
- Take 2 of onion chopped.
- Get half cup of oil.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of green coriander little bunch chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
Steps to make Gobhi qeema:
- Take a pan fry onion in a pan.
- When it is soft add all spices in it.
- Add qeema in it fry well add ginger garlic paste in it.
- Fry again and again till oil is left.
- Add cauliflower in it and tomato paste in it put it in a low flame till both are tender.
- Add 1 cup water to tender more on low flame.
- Cook till water dry and gobhi qeema is ready to serve.
- At last add garam masala powder and add coriander and green chilli and cook 5 min more it's ready to serve.
If you find this Gobhi qeema recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.