Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi ka keema or minced cauliflower recipe. You can cook gobhi ka keema or minced cauliflower using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower:
- Get 1 of Cauliflower grated.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped finely.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of large cup milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 bowl of green peas.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Get 2 of green and black cardamoms.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of ’ piece cinnamon.
- Get 1 of anise flower.
- Take 1 tsp. of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala or pav bhaji masala or garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get of Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower:
- Wash and grate the cauliflower till the floweret area. Heat a wok or skillet and add the oil. Once it is hot add all the whole masala (cloves, cinnamon.etc), then add the ginger-garlic paste. Once it is a little brown add the finely chopped onions and the green chillies. Sauté till the onions are a golden brown, and then add the peas and sauté a little..
- Now add the grated cauliflower and let it simmer a bit. Then add the milk and let it cook till the milk dries up. Milk is crucial to this recipe as it helps in removing the typical cauliflower smell and gives a richer taste to the dish.Add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder,pav bhaji masala, coriander powder and sauté till nicely golden. Now add the two beaten eggs and sauté like scrambled egg. The end result should be a golden gobhi keema with the green peas highlighted..
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan, or any bread. I love to have mooli or radish, mint chutney with my meals in winter. I make grilled sandwiches with the leftover Minced Cauliflower or Gobhi Keema for breakfast!.
If you find this Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.