Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe. You can cook gobhi (cauliflower) keema using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gobhi (cauliflower) keema:
- Provide 1 of cauliflower.
- Take 1 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 of small size of onion chopped.
- You need 3-4 of garlic clove.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger Grated.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need Pinch of heeng.
- Use 4-5 pieces of clove.
- Use 5 pieces of black pepper corn.
- You need 1 of moti Elaichi.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- You need 2 of bay leave.
Steps to make Gobhi (cauliflower) keema:
- Great cauliflower.
- Take a pan add ghee crackle jeera and heeng add ginger garlic.
- Add all whole spices.
- Add Grated gobhi mix well.
- Then add chilli powder, coriander powder, gram masala, green cook for 2minutes.
- Add chopped tomato &salt ; cover the lid.
- Cook in slow flame for 10mnts.
- Before serving add 1/4tsp of sauce or sugar cook 30 more seconds.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves…
If you find this Gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.