Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry in tomato sauce recipe. You can cook chickpea curry in tomato sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 piece of minced ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- Take 2 large of carrots.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Use 680 ml of tomato sauce.
- You need 398 ml of cut green beans, canned.
- Take 540 ml of chickpeas, canned.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 of lime.
- Use 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add onion and ginger; season with salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes..
- Add chopped cauliflower and carrots..
- Add spices; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds..
- Add tomato sauce, chickpeas, green beans, and 1 cup water. Simmer until thickened..
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro; season with salt..
- Serve with rice; garnish with more cilantro, if desired..
If you find this Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.