Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Amala & Ewedu soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amala & Ewedu soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amala & ewedu soup recipe. To cook amala & ewedu soup you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Amala & Ewedu soup:
- Take 2 cups of yam flour.
- Provide 50 g of ewedu leaf.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Potash.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Dadawa.
- Take of Goat meat stew.
Instructions to make Amala & Ewedu soup:
- Put water on the fire and bring to boil, lower the heat and add yam flour whilst stiring using a kitchen spatula until you get your desired consistency. Add a little hot water and cover the pot, allow to cook for 3mins, stir again and turn off the heat. Pack into clean nylon and put in a warmer..
- Pick your ewedu leaf, try avoiding the stem, wash well and drain. Put a little water on fire, add potash, allow to boil and add ewedu leaf. Allow to cook until soft, remove from heat and blend. Put your pot back on fire, add a little water, add dadawa and salt, allow to boil, then add your blended ewedu. Lower the heat, cook for 1min and turn off the heat..
- Goat meat stew to be used.
- It's readyyyyy💃💃💃 serve hot and enjoy..
If you find this Amala & Ewedu soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.