Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg & potato curry with keema rice recipe. You can have egg & potato curry with keema rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- Take Handful of boiled new potatoes.
- Get 3 of free range eggs softly boiled.
- Get 1 of red onion sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder (half in the curry half for the rice).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get of Selection of red and green chillis finely chopped.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide of Cooked basmati rice.
- Take 100 g of lamb mince.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- Gently fry in a little oil the chilli powder, half the turmeric powder and cumin powder, add a splash of water while doing this. Add your onions and chopped fresh chilli. Gently fry until soft..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil stirring continuously, add the boiled potatoes and reduce heat. In the meantime brown your lamb mince and discard any oil. Add the rest of your spices and gently cook out. Stir in your cooked rice and gently stir to cover every grain..
- Finally add your boiled eggs to the curry sauce and present on a place with chopped coriander..
If you find this Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.