Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bone-In Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bone-In Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bone-in chicken curry recipe. To make bone-in chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bone-In Chicken Curry:
- Take 4 of Bone-in chicken legs.
- You need 1 1/2 of Finely chopped onions.
- Use 1 of Grated or finely chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 clove of Thinly sliced garlic.
- Use 1/2 of Finely chopped celery.
- Provide 1 of Roughly chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Grated apple.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1 of Spices.
- Use 2 of cubes Hayashi rice roux.
- You need 1000 ml of Water or hot water.
- Take 1 of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Honey.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of ★Turmeric rice.
- Take 1 of ★Paprika rice.
Instructions to make Bone-In Chicken Curry:
- Prepare the ★ turmeric rice or paprika rice..
- Season the bone-in chicken with salt and pepper and dredge with flour. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic and chicken until browned..
- Remove the meat, add the finely chopped onions, and stir-fry well. Add the celery and continue to stir-fry..
- Transfer Step 3 into a pot and add the water, soup stock granules, apple, grated carrots, chopped tomatoes, and Step 1 chicken. Simmer..
- Add the sautéed curry powder and whatever spices you prefer (such as all spice and garam masala)..
- Finally, add the hayashi rice roux, honey, and sauce to season..
- Put the rice on a dish and pour the meat and curry. Garnish with parsley..
If you find this Bone-In Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.