Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pineapple curry recipe. To make chicken and pineapple curry you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Take 3 medium of granny smith apples.
- Take 1 medium of pineapple.
- Get 2 of thumb size pieces of ginger.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ground almond.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Get 3 of chicken breasts.
- Take 75 ml of red wine.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 of knob of butter.
Steps to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple..
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side..
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl..
- Chop the pineapple and chicken..
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts..
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins..
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well..
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well..
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins..
If you find this Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.