Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale recipe. You can cook spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- You need of Chicken Currywurst with Potatoes and Collard Greens.
- Take 1 of (12-ounce) russet potato.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Get 1 small of onion, chopped, divided.
- Use 8 oz of kale, washed and torn into bite size pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, divided.
- Take 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 4 of links Spotted Trotter Currywurst.
- You need 1 tbsp of Madras curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 8 oz of fresh tomatoes, diced.
- You need 2 oz of raw sugar.
Steps to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Place the potato in a small sauce pot, just large enough to fit the potato. Cover the potato fully in cold salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a steady simmer, and cook until tender, typically 30-45 minutes. Remove potato, and set aside to cool..
- While the potato is cooking, place a skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then half of the onion. Cook until tender. Add the kale and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar to the pan. Cook until kale is wilted and tender, about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potato is cool, peel and slice into 1/2-inch thick half-moons. Add the potatoes to the kale, and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside to be served warm..
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat, then add the sausage. Brown all around, remember that the sausage is already fully cooked, so you don’t have to worry about doneness. Once the sausage is browned, remove from pan, and set aside..
- Return pan to a medium heat, and add the additional cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the onions, and cook while stirring until fully translucent, about 6-10 minutes..
- Add the Madras curry power and hot paprika, and stir to fully coat the onions. Add the tomato, raw sugar, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook at a simmer for about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the sausage and return to the pan, and reheat in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.