Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry salad recipe. To make chicken curry salad you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry Salad:
- Take 1/3 cup of plain yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, diced.
- Provide 2 cup of apples, chopped (pick your favorite flavor, traditionally green).
- Use 1/3 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, sliced.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Salad:
- Dice chicken and pan cook with 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Either leave diced or shred, your preference..
- Whisk together yoyurt, mayo, honey and remainder (1/2 tablespoon) of curry powder in large bowl..
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery, apples, apricots and almonds..
- Add this versatile meal on top of a bed of lettuce, wrap in a tortilla, lavash or bun, or eat plain!.
If you find this Chicken Curry Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.