Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 6 of small onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare cube of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Hot pepper.
- Take of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of good curry.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Use of Carrots.
- Take of Green bell pepper.
- You need of Soft chicken.
- You need of Veg oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- In a bowl i added garam masala, blended onions and garlic and marinated chicken over night.
- In a pot i added little veg oil and heated on medium heat.
- Removed chicken from marinade and browned on each side.
- Then i added marinade to pot.
- Added water, hot pepper, carrots and potatoes and allowed to cook for 10 minutes.
- I added curry, seasoning and pink himalayan salt.
- Allowed to simmer further for 15minutes so the chicken can soften and start coming off bone.
- Garnish with green pepper.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.