Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked jambalaya recipe. To cook oven-baked jambalaya you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-Baked Jambalaya:
- Use 500 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Use 1-2 of Smoked Pork Sausages *about 150g, sliced.
- Take 1 stalk of Celery *thinly sliced.
- Get of *Note: If you use Chorizo, reduce the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 of Red Capsicum *cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Cajan Spice Mix.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper OR Tabasco as required.
- You need 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- You need 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short Grain OR Medium Grain Rice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Parsley *finely chopped.
Steps to make Oven-Baked Jambalaya:
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Wash rice, drain, and set aside..
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into bite-size pieces, lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat Olive Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly brown, and transfer to a plate..
- Cook Onion, Garlic, Celery and Smoked Pork Sausages until onion is soft. Add Red Capsicum and stir, and add Cajan Spice Mix and Cayenne Pepper (OR Tabasco). *Note: Alter the amount of Cayenne Pepper accordingly..
- Add Chicken Stock, (if you want to add Tomato Paste, add it now), and bring to the boil. Stir in Rice evenly, return Chicken, then bring back to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper as required..
- Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil. Place in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and serve..
If you find this Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.