Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry recipe. To cook brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- You need 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- Provide 18 of steamer clams.
- Get 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Prepare 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Use 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- Take 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Use to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Use of cooked jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
If you find this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.