Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry recipe. To make indian curry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Curry:
- Use 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion Large.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Turmeric.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese (1oz).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 1 lb of Chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Curry:
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain..
- Saute onions in Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well..
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef..
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins..
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth..
If you find this Indian Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.