Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry(Nepali Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry(Nepali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry(Nepali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry(nepali style) recipe. You can have chicken curry(nepali style) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry(Nepali Style):
- Use of Main Curry Portion.
- Take 1 kg of Chicken with bones.
- Provide 3 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 small of ginger paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Use of salt.
- Get 6 large of onion, chopped (in big cubes).
- Take 6 large of tomato (also cut in large cubes).
- Take 1 tsp of vegetable oil (mustard oil is recommended).
- Get of topping part.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Coriander.
- Take 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of powder cinnamon.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry(Nepali Style):
- Fry the onions in oil. And after the onions become transparent add the meat..
- After the meat start changing colour, add salt. After 2 minutes, when the meat starts to leave water add the tomatoes..
- Close the lid and wait for some time. When the tomatoes all cook. Add the garlic and ginger paste. Then add some water to give the curry a gravy. Then add the garam masala.
- Close the lid and cook for 10-20 minutes or until the meat becomes tender..
- Top the curry with some coriander, parsley and some cinnamon powder..
If you find this Chicken Curry(Nepali Style) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.