Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry (nepalese taste) recipe. To make chicken curry (nepalese taste) you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste):
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Use 2 of big Red Onions.
- Use 7 tbsp of Mustard seed oil.
- Use 3 of green Chillies.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of (Coriander+Cumin) powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 3 cups of water.
Steps to make Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste):
- Heat pan. Pour 4 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put 0.5 tbsp of tumeric powder and chopped chillies. Put chopped red onions. Put 1 tbsp salt. Fry till transparent. It might take 7-10 min max..
- Heat another pan. Put 3 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put chopped chicken and mix well. Put 2 tbsp salt, add 1 tbsp tumeric powder and 1 whole lemon juice (separate lemon seeds first). Let it cook for around 15-20 min till the meat is soft and chewable..
- Add the fried onions and mix well. Now put 3 tbsp Coriander+Cumin powder and 3 tbsp Garam masala. Mix well and wait for 2 min. Then add 3 cups of water and let it shimmer until the water is reduced to 1/2..
- Serve in a bowl with rice or chapati. ENJOY!.
If you find this Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.