Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Quesadillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef quesadillas recipe. To make beef quesadillas you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Quesadillas:
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take 8 ounces of ground beef — cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese or jalapeno jack cheese.
- You need 3 of each green onions, cut on a bias.
- Take 1/2 of of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of each green bell pepper – small diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 4 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 of Flour tortillas 12"inch or 8- 6"inch.
Instructions to make Beef Quesadillas:
- Cook the ground beef in a saute pan with the oil and first salt and pepper until browned. Drain off the fat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Divide and place in tortillas and fold over.
- Spray the tortilla with pan spray and cook in saute pan or on griddle at 350 degrees about 4-5 minutes per side,cook until it is golden brown and delicious and melted on the inside:).
If you find this Beef Quesadillas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.