Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Curry Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my curry bread recipe. You can have my curry bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Curry Bread:
- Take 1 of Basic bread dough.
- Provide 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion.
- Provide 1/4 of Carrot.
- Use 1/2 bunch of Spinach (boiled).
- You need 1 medium of Potato.
- Use 15 grams of Cellophane noodles (rehydrated).
- Take 2 of to 3 pieces Curry roux blocks (store-bought).
- Use 1 of Soy sauce, salt, pepper, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce etc..
- Use 1 of for the coating Beaten egg, panko.
Steps to make My Curry Bread:
- Prepare the filling ingredients. You just have to chop everything up in the way you like (I do it as listed above)..
- Heat a frying pan, add the ground meat and cook quickly. Add the onion, carrot and potato and continue stir-frying. When everything is more or less cooked through, add the noodles and stir fry some more..
- Add the chopped up curry roux, and mix to dissolve. Taste, and add seasoning with your favorite condiments (soy sauce, salt and pepper, and Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce etc.) Leave to cool..
- Make the basic bread dough, and complete the 1st rising. Deflate and divide into portions..
- Round off each portion of dough, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- Deflate the dough lightly and roll it out with a rolling pin (make the middle thicker than the edges). Top with the portioned filling..
- From here on, this is how I wrap each bun. Fold up the top and bottom sides, then the left and right sides..
- With your right hand, pull up the dough edges towards the middle (where your left hand is)..
- Turn the dough in the other direction and pleat the dough towards the center. Pinch the seams tightly closed..
- Turn the buns seam side down and neaten them up. Mist with water, and leave for the 2nd rising for 20 minutes..
- Optionally brush the surface with beaten egg, and top with panko. Mist with water again..
- Bake in a preheated 210°C oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Done..
If you find this My Curry Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.