Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken recipe. You can cook oven baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Chicken:
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- Take dash of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 6 of fresh pepper.
- Use 1 of bulb onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 2 of knorr cube.
Steps to make Oven Baked Chicken:
- Rinse and clean the chicken, blend pepper and onions and mix in garlic and ginger paste together with the pepper blend, salt, knorr cube, oregano, cinnamon, knorr cube and set aside.
- Combine mixed pepper paste for marinade and chicken in a large bowl or zip lock bag bag. Cling film the bowl or lock ziplock and refrigerate an hour or overnight..
- Preheat oven on 180degree. Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry, place in a baking dish or an oven tray and send to the oven for about 45mins…
- Once the chicken is cooked through the body is abit brown and crispy remove from oven and set aside..
- Serve with rice by the side with the concoction gravy sauce.
If you find this Oven Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.