Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper soup recipe. You can have jalapeño popper soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Popper Soup:
- Use 3 of large chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 of jalapeños, chopped (remove seeds for not so hot, leave seeds in if you like the heat).
- Take 2 cans of great northern beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- Take 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 pkg of cream cheese.
- Use 1 tsp. of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of red pepper (less if you dont want so much heat).
- Use 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get of Optional toppings for serving: shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, bacon.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Popper Soup:
- Place chicken chunks in a large pot with a little bit of vegetable oil and add all seasonings; saute on medium high heat..
- Once chicken is half way cooked (still see some pink), add in red bell pepper, onion and jalapeño..
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Add in the chicken stock, corn, northern beans and tomatoes and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Add in the cream cheese in chunks and continue to simmer until cream cheese is completely melted and blended in. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.