Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To cook chicken kofta curry you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta curry:
- Take 500 gm of Bonless Chicken paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger garlick paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cashew nut paste.
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 piece of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Prepare 500 gm of Oil for deep fry.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil for gravy.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of Red chilli.
- Get of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves).
- Get of Fresh cream for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta curry:
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken paste,1 tbsp ginger garlick paste,1 tbsp onion paste, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 2 egg & maida and mix it well..
- Take a mixture in a hand and made kofta shape and deep fry..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,red chilli whole,some spices(2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves)..
- Add rest of onion paste & ginger garlick paste & green chilli paste & stir..
- Then add all the masala & salt & stir. Add yogurt and stir and cook in 5 min then add the kofta's and nice stir..
- Cover and cook atlist 10 min in low frame..
- Add cashew nuts paste and little water and cover and cook it 10 min..
- Garnishing the kofta's with fresh cream and Coriander leaves(optional) & serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.