Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To cook chicken kofta curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Kofta Curry:
- You need 500 gm of Bonless Chicken paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cashew nut paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Get 2 piece of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Provide 500 gm of Oil for deep fry.
- Use 3 tbsp of Oil for gravy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of Red chilli.
- Provide as needed of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves).
- Get as needed of Fresh cream for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken paste,1 tbsp ginger garlick paste,1 tbsp onion paste, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 2 egg & maida and mix it well..
- Take a mixture in a hand and made kofta shape and deep fry..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,red chilli whole,some spices(2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves)..
- Add rest of onion paste & ginger garlick paste & green chilli paste & stir..
- Then add all the masala & salt & stir. Add yogurt and stir and cook in 5 min then add the kofta's and nice stir..
- Cover and cook atlist 10 min in low frame..
- Add cashew nuts paste and little water and cover and cook it 10 min..
- Garnishing the kofta's with fresh cream and Coriander leaves(optional) & serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.