Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. You can cook pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- You need of Rice:.
- Use 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Get 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- You need 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- Prepare 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of red or green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Provide 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- Provide of For Curry::.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- Use 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- Use 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.