Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg potato curry recipe. To make egg potato curry you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Potato Curry:
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Get 2 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 5 tbsp of youghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corriender powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cummin seed.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 4 of green chillies.
- Take 4 tbsp of Corriender leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Use 5-6 of black pepper.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Take of salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Egg Potato Curry:
- Hard boil eggs, then make a smooth paste of onions, tomatoes & youghurt in a blender..
- Take a pan heat oil into that and add Cummin seeds, black pepper and cloves, now add ginger garlic paste and that onion tomato smooth paste you've prepared earlier. Now in it add all above mentioned spices..
- Peel of potatoes and divide them into 4 pieces, add these into your prepared gravy along with 1/4th cup water and let them get tender. Now add corriender leaves, green chillies and boiled egg, cover it and cook for 1min. Your dish is ready to serve..
If you find this Egg Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.