Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spring onion thuvaiyal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spring onion thuvaiyal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring onion thuvaiyal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spring onion thuvaiyal recipe. To make spring onion thuvaiyal you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spring onion thuvaiyal:
- Provide 1/4 cup of Spring onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Use 2 of Garlic pods.
- Take 1/4inch of Ginger.
- Use 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 1 of Tamarind – 1/4size of gooseberry.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get For of tempering:.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 bunch of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Spring onion thuvaiyal:
- Grind the items required for thuvaiyal to a coarse or smooth paste..
- For seasoning, heat oil and add mustard seeds..
- Once it is splutters, add curry leaves and saute well..
- Now add this to the thuvaiyal. Serve with hot rice..
If you find this Spring onion thuvaiyal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.