Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious chicken katsu curry 🇯🇵 recipe. You can cook delicious chicken katsu curry 🇯🇵 using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵:
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide 3 of small onions.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 3 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 2 TSP of curry powder (here is up to you how spicy it will be).
- Take 2 TBSP of plain flour.
- Use 500 ml of chicken stock or vegetable stock for the veggie version.
- Take 1 TBSP of honey.
- Use 2 TBSP of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Get 2 TBSP of sunflower oil for simmering.
- Provide of Breaded chicken or aubergine (suggested vegetable).
- Use 4 of chicken breasts filleted or 3 aubergines, peeled and filleted.
- Take 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of beaten egg or 2.
- You need 100 g of breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs.
- Take of sunflower oil for frying.
Steps to make Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵:
- In a food processor, make the onions into a pure, set aside. Do the same to the garlic and carrots. If you don't have a food processor, cut them as small as possible. (Some traditional recipes will leave it into chunks and also have potatoes to thicken it.).
- In a pan, add the oil and bring it to almost boiling point, fry the onions first. Once they have cooked, move it to a corner, put it in low heat and fry the garlic. Mix it with the onions and leave it in the corner again, them cook the carrots..
- Mix it all together now, then add the flour and curry powder. Have your stock ready and boiling..
- Make it into a paste, blending together until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Slowly, add the stock while mixing, make sure you mix it vigorously so there is no lumps left. You can add the remaining stock once you feel it won't create any lumps..
- Now add the honey and the soy sauce, stir it well..
- If you want extra smooth, you can use a blender while still on the hob. Add the bay leaf and stir. Put the lid on and leave it to cook for about 10 minutes in low heat..
- Start preparing the breaded chicken / breaded aubergines. Season it with salt and garlic. You will need 3 plates, one for the flour, one for the egg and one for the breadcrumbs..
- First, on the flour, all around, then straight into the egg and last is the breadcrumbs. Make sure it is covered all around. Press it down so the crumbs stick to it evenly..
- Go back to your sauce and add the garam masala, stir it well and check if the thickness is to your taste. It has to be creamy. Put the lid back on and start frying your chicken..
- In a frying pan, add oil enough to cover just bellow half the thickness of the chicken or aubergine. Check the temperature by dusting it with some of the crumbs. Once the oil is ready, fry the pieces on one side then turn them over once they are golden brown..
- Switch off the sauce and remove the bay leaf. Serve with rice. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.