Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can have chicken kofta curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Get 500 gram of Chicken.
- You need 1 piece of Adrak.
- Get 5-6 of Lehsan.
- Take 1 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Namak.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lal Mirch.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Khaskhas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhaniya crushed.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Use of Curry ke liye.
- Use of Onion 3 medium.
- Use 1 piece of Adrak.
- You need of Lehsan 10 sabaat.
- Use of Tamator 2 medium.
- Take of Green chilli 2 bari.
- Prepare of Namak 1 tsp ya hasb e zouq.
- Provide of Lal Mirch 1 tsp ya hasb e zouq.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Take of Green chilli 2 sabat.
- Provide of Hara dhaniya.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Chicken ko chopper mein dal kar sub spices or pyaz, lehsan adrak, green chilli paste ke sath acha sa chop kar lain..
- Koftay banaen or fry kar lain..
- Ab oil garam kar ke pyaz, lehsan adrak, Tamator, green chilli dal kar achi trha cook karen or blender mein daal kar paste bana lain..
- Ab paste mein namak, mirch, haldi, zeera, sokha dhaniya sub dal kar bhoney, jab take oil separate ho jaye tou dahi add kar ke mazeed bhoney or gravy ke liye pani add kar ke koftay daal kar dum par rakh dain..
- Green chilli, dhaniya dal kar garnish kar dain..
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.