Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. To cook egg curry you need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry:
- Take 1/2 spoon of Mustard.
- Get 2 of onions.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- Use Few of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste-optional.
- Get as required of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 1/2 spoon of Chilli powder.
- Take 2 spoons of Coriander powder.
- You need 4 of Eggs (3 boiled and one straightly added to egg Curry).
- Provide as required of Oil.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Egg Curry:
- Take a pan. Add few oil and then 1/2 spoon mustard add garlic onion and Curry leaves. saute till golden brown colour now add tomatoes little pinch salt chilli and coriander and garam masala powders. Saute well until the raw smell is gone. Now add little water and close the pan when the water boils add one egg straightly to the curry and other three eggs boiled close pan for 5 minutes now add some coriander leaves serve hot with rice, chapati, dosa..
If you find this Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.