Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Afiaefere (white soup) Nd pounded yam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Afiaefere (white soup) Nd pounded yam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Afiaefere (white soup) Nd pounded yam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to afiaefere (white soup) nd pounded yam recipe. To make afiaefere (white soup) nd pounded yam you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Afiaefere (white soup) Nd pounded yam:
- Take of Yam.
- Use of Chicken.
- You need of Dry fish.
- Take of Spices.
- Take cubes of Salt/seasoning.
- Get of Hot leaves (uziza).
- Provide of Cooking spices/herbs.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Use of Pepper.
Instructions to make Afiaefere (white soup) Nd pounded yam:
- Peel and wash yam, boil without salt till very soft, pound smooth to get your swallow in form 💃.
- Wash and Steam chicken with onions, pepper, salt, seasoning cube and allow to cook and absorb spices wen done a bit, remove from fire and Put back the water from the boiled yam on the fire, add the meat stock, crayfish, onions local cooking spices (dnt know their names in English 🤦) and more water if needed and allow to cook, add more seasoning and a big chunk of the pounded yam to thicken the water..
- Add the dry fish Nd be sure to confirm taste and allow to boil, after a few minutes add the chicken, stir for the chunck of yam to melt, wen completely disolved taste to be sure all is well and balance if not then add the sliced hotleave and turn off heat..
- Serve and enjoy meal 😍.
If you find this Afiaefere (white soup) Nd pounded yam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.