Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) recipe. To make pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy):
- Use 2 can of Cresent rolls.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 16 oz of package of softened cream cheese.
- Get 1 of egg white.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin.
Instructions to make Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy):
- Preheat oven to 350°F place one can of Cresent rolls in the bottom of a nonstick sprayed 13×9 (or smaller if you want them thicker) pan..
- Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, egg, and sugar until smooth. I suggest a mixer for this but if you don't have one don't worry about it..
- Pour the mix on top of the Cresent rolls that line the bottom of the pan and then top with the 2nd can of cresents. Roll the cresents out to get them to fit the top before placing on top of mix. Then brush the top of the cresents with egg white and sprinkle 1 tbsp of white sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon..
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
If you find this Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.