Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple baked curry rice casserole recipe. To cook simple baked curry rice casserole you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole:
- Take 1 of Left over keema curry.
- Prepare 1 of as much as you plan to eat Hot cooked white rice.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 of Cheese.
- Take of Toppings (optional).
- Take 1 of ★ Butter (to mix with the rice).
- You need 1 of ★ Parmesan cheese or panko.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Dried parsley (to sprinkle on top).
Instructions to make Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole:
- Place the rice in a heat-resistant bowl and top with leftover keema curry, egg, and cheese..
- Bake in the oven at 240°C for 20 minutes until it turns golden brown. (You can also bake it in a toaster oven.).
- Mix the butter into the white rice. Sprinkle the tops with Parmesan cheese or panko before baking for a crisp..
If you find this Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.