Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Dry Curry with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dry Curry with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dry curry with tofu recipe. To cook easy dry curry with tofu you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Dry Curry with Tofu:
- Provide 1 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 1/4 of carrot Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant or 1/16 of a kabocha Eggplant or kabocha squash (according to your preference).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced or grated).
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized piece Ginger (grated).
- You need 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 of blocks Curry roux.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine or sake.
- Prepare 1 of from 50 ml Water.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion Onion.
- Get 1 of Fried egg or poached egg.
- Get 1 of Parsley.
Instructions to make Easy Dry Curry with Tofu:
- Chop the vegetables roughly. Add the olive oil to a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger..
- When the garlic and ginger become fragrant, add the sugar and vegetables and fry. When the onions have become translucent, add the tofu and crush while frying..
- Once the tofu is in fine pieces, add the white wine and simmer. Add the water and bring to the boil. Then break and dissolve in the consommé soup stock cube..
- Add ketchup and mix. Remove from the heat, add the roux and let it dissolve. Once it has completely dissolved, heat once again to remove the moisture. Once the moisture has evaporated off, you're done..
If you find this Easy Dry Curry with Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.