Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in tomato gravy recipe. You can have egg curry in tomato gravy using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Provide -4 – of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 2 of – medium Onions (chopped).
- Get 2 of – Tomatoes (finely chopped) 3 tsp – Tomato puree/ paste.
- Use 3 of – green chillies, chopped.
- You need 1.5 tbsp – of Ginger (paste).
- Get 2 Cloves of – Garlic (chopped).
- Take 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of – Red Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of – coriander powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of – vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala powder.
- Take 1.5 cup of – water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Heat oil in a pan/skillet on medium – high heat..
- Add garlic, ginger paste and chopped onions..
- Add 1 pinch of salt and fry till they turn brown..
- When onions turn golden brown, add coriander powder, turmeric powder & chilli powder and salt and fry for 1 minute..
- Add garam masala and fry for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste/puree/sauce..
- Stir it well and fry till the oil leaves from the sides..
- Add 2 chopped green chillies..
- Add water and let it simmer for 10 mins..
- Cut eggs in half (vertically) and add to the gravy and stir slowly so that it gets dipped in gravy..
- Cook the egg curry for 5 mins or till very little water is left..
- Serve with parathas, chapattis or rice..
If you find this Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.