Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oil free Pepper soup and pounded yam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil free Pepper soup and pounded yam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oil free pepper soup and pounded yam recipe. You can have oil free pepper soup and pounded yam using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oil free Pepper soup and pounded yam:
- Take Half of tuber of Yam.
- Get of Medium size Dry fish.
- Take 1 of :2 Chicken part.
- Prepare 1 of Okpeyi (local spice).
- Provide of Yellow pepper and Cameroon pepper (pounded).
- Prepare of Pepper soup spices.
- Prepare of Uziza and utazi.
- You need of Onion.
- Get 2 of Seasoning cubes.
- You need of Crayfish (grounded).
- Prepare of to taste salt.
Steps to make Oil free Pepper soup and pounded yam:
- Peel and Cut yam, wash and cook until soft. Pound until very smooth, put small portion aside for thickener and put others in a food flask..
- Wash dry fish and chicken, add seasoning cubes, pepper, crayfish and salt then cook until the meat is done.
- Pour a little more water, mould and add the yam- for thickener, add the remaining crayfish, pepper soup spices, enough pepper, okpeyi, seasoning cubes, uziza, utazi and salt. Stir and check the ingredients to taste..
- Allow to cook for 5mins. PS- you can put a drop of palm oil just to give it a facelift🥰.
If you find this Oil free Pepper soup and pounded yam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.