Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chettinad Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chettinad Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad egg curry recipe. You can have chettinad egg curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Egg Curry:
- Provide 1 of . Eggs – 2.
- Use 2 of . Onion – 1 chopped finely.
- You need 3 of . Tomato – 1 chopped finely.
- Get 4 of . Garam masala – 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 5 of . Salt – as needed.
- Get 6 of . Coriander leaves – to garnish.
- Prepare 7 of . Cinnamon – 1/2 inch.
- Get 8 of . Cloves – 2.
- Use 9 of . Curry leaves – few.
- Provide of Roast and Grind:.
- Get 1 of . Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Use 2 of . Red chilli – 1.
- Prepare 3 of . Ginger – 1 inch.
- You need 4 of . Garlic – 3.
- Prepare 5 of . Pepper corns – 1 tsp.
- Take 6 of . Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Take 7 of . Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 8 of . Grated coconut – 2 tbsp.
Instructions to make Chettinad Egg Curry:
- 1. Boil eggs until done. Cool it and peel the shells off and slit on the sides. Keep aside. 2. In pan dry roast all the ingredients under the topic "Roast and Grind". Cool and grind into smooth paste using water..
- 3. Heat oil in kadai add cinnamon, clove and curry leaves. Once done add chopped onion. 4. Now add ground paste. Once the paste raw smell goes off add 1/2 cup of water and let it boil. At last add garam masala and salt..
- 5. Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes in low flame until oil comes out of the edges. Garnish with coriander leaves. 6. Serve hot with any pulav or roti..
If you find this Chettinad Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.