Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Shepard's Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Shepard's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shepard's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shepard's pie recipe. To make easy shepard's pie you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shepard's Pie:
- Get 2 lbs of ground beef or turkey.
- Provide 8 servings of Idahion instant potaoes cooked according to box.
- Use 3/4 cup of diced onions.
- Use 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies (green beans, carrots, peas).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of prepared beef gravy.
- Prepare 2 of tomotoes diced.
Instructions to make Easy Shepard's Pie:
- Brown ground beef or turkey with the onions..
- Add in tomatoes, frozen veggies and gravy. Cook till thourghly warmed..
- Put into a oven safe dish and top with the cooked mashed potaoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 20 min and walla dinner for your family! Kids loved it didnt mind veggies at all!.
If you find this Easy Shepard's Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.