Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy egg curry recipe. You can cook easy egg curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Egg Curry:
- Use 4 of Eggs hard boiled.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use of 2 Onion pureed.
- Get of 2 Tomato pureed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Get of Few Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of Water as required.
Steps to make Easy Egg Curry:
- Take the boiled egg and make 3-4 cuts. Rub with egg with mixture of salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and fry them in hot pil till slightly brown on all sides. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same oil, simmer the heat and add the onion tomato puree and saute for 2-3 mins..
- Add the masala powders, salt, mix well and saute for a min..
- Add water as required and cook the masala for few mins..
- Add the fried eggs, cover the pan and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the Kasuri Methi rubbed in between your palms, mix well and cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add chopped coriander leaves, give a quick stir and take off the heat..
- Enjoy with steam rice, roti, chappati, dosa etc..
If you find this Easy Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.