Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked chicken strips recipe. To cook oven-baked chicken strips you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Chicken Strips:
- You need 3 slice of Chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Provide 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Get 1 dash of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 dash of Pepper and salt (optional – i didnt put any).
- Prepare 1 of Juice of an orange or lemon.
- You need 2 cup of Cornflakes (crushed or finely blended).
Steps to make Oven-baked Chicken Strips:
- Cut the chicken pieces into strips.
- Chop parsley till fine, and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and juice of one orange/lemon.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken strips into marinade.
- Refrigerate for atleast half an hour.
- Coat chicken with finely blended cornflakes.
- Arrange on a tray, and place into the oven for abt 20-25mins.
If you find this Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.