Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry recipe. You can cook 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Take 500 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Get 2 medium of Tomatoes (or canned tomatoes).
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 1/2 of cm Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of handful Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆ Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ☆ Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Heavy cream (or substitute with yogurt).
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Take 150 grams of Paneer (or bite-sized pieces of chicken breast, potatoes, etc.).
Instructions to make 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Rinse the spinach well and place in an empty pot. Cook until wilted. You can also heat the spinach in boiling water..
- Lightly rinse the wilted spinach and puree in the food processor. It will turn out very fragrant and rich in color..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger. Cut the onion into 7 mm cubes. Finely chop or food process your tomatoes..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat, and add the cumin seeds. It'll start popping..
- Once the cumin starts to pop a lot and begins to brown, add in the garlic and ginger and saute..
- Add the onions and saute well until translucent..
- Add all the spices marked with ☆ and saute while mixing them thoroughly. It'll seem dry, but it's fine that way..
- Add the tomatoes and keep sauteing. Saute until the shape of the tomatoes disappears and the mixture starts to thicken..
- Please saute until it turns into a paste like in this picture. There will be some oil oozing out from the tomatoes and onions..
- Add the pureed spinach and saute more..
- Once the spinach and tomatoes are mixed together evenly, add either heavy cream or yogurt and stir well..
- Add 100 ml of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. After bringing it to a boil, let simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat..
- Gently mix in the paneer. Check the saltiness and adjust to your liking..
- Garnish with some finely chopped coriander leaves and it's done. Enjoy it while it's still hot..
If you find this 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.